Wednesday, March 20, 2013

제주도

It's been a while. I promised a new blog a few weeks after my last post but time just slipped by and here we are almost two months later. I will keep this one short, life has been pretty easy going and non eventful the last month or so.

Break ended at the beginning of March. Going back to school has it's ups and downs as usual. I now get to see my school friends more and I get a chance to hang out with the other exchange students everyday, but, that does involve getting up at the crack of dawn to get to school on time. It's like coming back from summer vacation, only now, it was winter vacation and I am in a foreign country. (:

Last weekend I went back to Jeju Island with all of the exchange students from my district plus Adam from our very own North Star District back home who lives in Seoul. I had so much fun hanging out with everyone again and seeing Jeju Island in the spring was beautiful. I got to see new places that I didn't get to see the first time and also went back to a few places that I visited before. I got to eat some great food, had free time to explore a little and got to sink my feet into the warm sand at the beach. (even though the water was still freezing cold).

I think pictures will better explain my experience than any words can.

Horse back riding- total time=10 minutes going in a circle

first glimpses of the ocean after the plane ride




squid

Mt. Sanbang
District 3750 

Natalie and Adam

Mt. Halla through the haze







I am heading to Japan for a few days at the end of March so check back in at the beginning of April to see how it goes!! Only 2 months and 9 days left here in Korea. Making the most of it before time runs out! (: I hope everyone back home in MN is enjoying the lovely blizzards and staying safe while I enjoy the beautiful spring weather in Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment